Download the latest version of Over: Add Text to Photos & Graphic Design Maker APK for Chromebook. Yes, there is a way to install Over on Chromebook. Over’s current version is 6.2.2. You can download and use it on your Chromebook for free.
In need of a logo maker? A speedy photo editor? A flyer maker? Or a poster maker that is easy to use? With Over, you can have it all. Design and edit your photos quickly and effortlessly, no design skills needed. This is the graphic design app for you!
Design a beautiful Instagram Story, Pinterest post or Facebook banner in minutes. Or, go beyond social media and create stunning invitations for your next event.
VIDEO EDITING IS HERE
Turn videos into masterpieces with Over’s latest update. Layer videos with images, graphics and text, add filters and adjust the brightness, saturation or contrast of your video or blend videos and images together to create eye-catching effects. Add your own video or select a video from Over’s exclusive stock library and stand out with unique, immersive content.
Try our flyer creator or logo maker and create extraordinary new logo designs. Our logo designer is fun and easy to use, give it a go!
Use Over as a flyer maker and create impactful content with stylish easy-to-edit templates. Whether you are looking for a logo maker, flyer maker, or poster maker – Over is the design app for you.
Most loved features:
– Speedy design layouts to help you create faster
– Over 1,700 stylish and quick-to-edit templates
– Logo maker with over 67,000 ready-to-use graphics
– Poster and Flyer maker with a selection of over 500 fonts
– Unlimited access to the best stock images around
– New design inspiration daily
– Poster creator, logo maker and flyer maker all in one handy graphic design app
The best editing tools
Get your hands on easy design tools, like our masking tool (otherwise known as the eraser tool) which will allow you to edit images like a pro. You’ll be able to remove photo backgrounds, create stunning disappearing text effects and so much more. Give color to your art creations with our color dropper tool and create designs that wow the world.
Build your next big marketing campaign with Over:
• Use the Over as a logo maker, flyer maker and poster creator to design your all your marketing materials
• Create one of a kind Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest posts using a wide range of templates, fonts and designs from our vast library. Access our range of Unsplash photos and draw inspiration for your next Instagram Story.
• Edit and perfect your photo: Over’s photo editor contains a broad selection of editing tools to wow the world with your works of art.
• Add graphics, captions, or logos to make your designs pop.
• Post your design directly to social media right from the app.
Design your world.
Up your social media game with eye-popping Instagram Story templates, Facebook posts, covers, profile pictures and more. Edit however you want and post directly on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media channels.
Ready, set, design! Download Over today and build your brand at the tap of a button.
Over PRO offers a 7-day free trial with an auto-renewing annual subscription option thereafter. And if you are not the commitment type, give our monthly option a go.
Share your design on social media using with hashtag #madewithover.
Read our terms and conditions at http://madewithover.com/legal.html
Got feedback? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Over 6.2.2 updates
Over App 6.2.2 Update
It’s video’s time to shine. Video is now a layer!
What does this mean for you?
You can create a background, then add a video layer on top of it.
You can blend.
You can tint.
You can adjust the opacity. Woo!
Now, go forth and create!
’Til next time folks,
Your friends at Over
How to install Over on Chromebook using Play Store
Currently, the Google Play Store is only available for some Chromebooks. Learn which Chromebooks support Android apps.
Note: If you’re using your Chromebook at work or school, you might not be able to add the Google Play Store or download Android apps. For more information, contact your administrator.
Step 1: Get the Google Play Store app
1. Update your Chromebook software
To get Android apps on your Chromebook, make sure your Chrome OS version is up-to-date. Learn how to update your Chromebook’s operating system.
2. Sign in to the Google Play Store
- At the bottom right, select the time.
- Select Settings.
- In the “Google Play Store” section, next to “Install apps and games from Google Play on your Chromebook,” select Turn on.
Note: If you don’t see this option, your Chromebook doesn’t work with Android apps.
- In the window that appears, select More.
- You’ll be prompted to agree to the Terms of Service. When you’ve read and agreed, select I Agree.
Step 2: Get Over app
Now, you can find and download Over app on your Chromebook.
Your Chromebook won’t automatically download the same Android apps as your phone or tablet, so you’ll need to download them again. Also, some apps don’t work with some Chromebooks, so you won’t be able to download them.
Note: The Google Play Store and any downloaded Android apps are only available for the account that signed in first. To use them with a different account, sign out of all your accounts and sign in with the account you want to use.
How to Install Over on Chromebook using APK
If your Chromebook doesn’t support installing apps from the Google Play Store, don’t worry, there is another way.
Thankfully, you can always sideload Android apps through APK files but Chromebook natively does not support these files. The good news is, there’s a way to install APK files on Chromebook and that’s what we are about to tell you. So, without further ado, let’s get on with it, shall we?
To install APKs, you will have to enable “Unknown Sources” and the option is only available on Chromebooks with developer mode enabled. To do it, check out our detailed post on how to enable developer mode on Chromebook.
Here are the steps to install Over APK file on Chromebook:
- Firstly, you have to install a file manager Android app from the Play Store. So, open up the Play Store and install the file manager you want. We used Solid Explorer in our test.
- Download the Over APK file of apps you want to install from the link below. Meanwhile, go to Chrome OS Settings and click on “App Settings” in the Android Apps section.
- Android like the Settings page should open up. Here, go to Security and turn on “Unknown sources”.
- Once the APK file is downloaded, open the file manager app and go to the Downloads folder. Here, open the APK file and you should see the usual app installation interface from Android. Press “Install“.
- The app installation might take a little longer than usual but the good news is, all the APKs we tried to install, did install without any fuss. Once the app is installed, tap “Open” to start using the app.
Download and install the latest version of Over APK for Chromebook
Over APK Technical pieces of information
Requirement: Android 6.0+
User Rating: 6.8 of 10
Download XAPK(29.8 MB)
So that is how to download and install Over APK on Chromebook, if you find any trouble about it, please leave a comment below.