Download the latest version of Free Conference Call APK for Chromebook. Yes, there is a way to install Free Conference Call on Chromebook. Free Conference Call is developed by FreeConferenceCall.com, you can download and use it on your Chromebook for free.
Free Conference Call description from FreeConferenceCall.com
The FreeConferenceCall.com app makes it simple to host HD audio conference calls with video conferencing and screen sharing.
This award-winning audio + video conferencing tool lets you host an unlimited number of meetings with up to 1,000 participants per meeting. You also get screen sharing, international dial-in numbers for 75+ countries, and meeting recording, all for free. All we ask is that if you like the tool you pay us what you think is fair. These contributions help us provide totally free, world-class audio and video conferencing solutions to charities, volunteers, and students all around the world.
· Free application download
· Free account activation
· Free HD audio conference calls w/up to 1,000 participants
· Free HD video conferencing and screen sharing w/up to 1,000 participants
· Free International conferencing with dedicated dial-in numbers in 75 countries…and growing!
· Conference features: web controls, including mute and record, lock, view participants, Q&A and more
· One-touch conference commands to manage calls
· Dial-in by VoIP
· Unlimited account and conference access
· Reservationless calling with availability 24/7
· Save and store existing accounts
· Send meeting invitations
If you have any questions, please contact the FreeConferenceCall.com Customer Care team at (844) 844-1322 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about the company, visit www.freeconferencecall.com.
How to install Free Conference Call on Chromebook using Play Store
Currently, the Google Play Store is only available for some Chromebooks. Learn which Chromebooks support Android apps.
Note: If you’re using your Chromebook at work or school, you might not be able to add the Google Play Store or download Android apps. For more information, contact your administrator.
Step 1: Get the Google Play Store app
1. Update your Chromebook software
To get Android apps on your Chromebook, make sure your Chrome OS version is up-to-date. Learn how to update your Chromebook’s operating system.
2. Sign in to the Google Play Store
- At the bottom right, select the time.
- Select Settings .
- In the “Google Play Store” section, next to “Install apps and games from Google Play on your Chromebook,” select Turn on.
Note: If you don’t see this option, your Chromebook doesn’t work with Android apps.
- In the window that appears, select More.
- You’ll be prompted to agree to the Terms of Service. When you’ve read and agreed, select I Agree.
Step 2: Get Free Conference Call app
Now, you can find and download Free Conference Call app on your Chromebook.
Your Chromebook won’t automatically download the same Android apps as your phone or tablet, so you’ll need to download them again. Also, some apps don’t work with some Chromebooks, so you won’t be able to download them.
Note: The Google Play Store and any downloaded Android apps are only available for the account that signed in first. To use them with a different account, sign out of all your accounts and sign in with the account you want to use.
How to Install Free Conference Call on Chromebook using APK
If your Chromebook doesn’t support installing apps from the Google Play Store, don’t worry, there is another way.
Thankfully, you can always sideload Android apps through APK files but Chromebook natively does not support these files. The good news is, there’s a way to install APK files on Chromebook and that’s what we are about to tell you. So, without further ado, let’s get on with it, shall we?
To install APKs, you will have to enable “Unknown Sources” and the option is only available on Chromebooks with developer mode enabled. To do it, check out our detailed post on how to enable developer mode on Chromebook.
Here are the steps to install Free Conference Call APK file on Chromebook:
- Firstly, you have to install a file manager Android app from the Play Store. So, open up the Play Store and install the file manager you want. We used Solid Explorer in our test.
- Download the Free Conference Call APK file of apps you want to install from the link below. Meanwhile, go to Chrome OS Settings and click on “App Settings” in the Android Apps section.
- Android like the Settings page should open up. Here, go to Security and turn on “Unknown sources”.
- Once the APK file is downloaded, open the file manager app and go to the Downloads folder. Here, open the APK file and you should see the usual app installation interface from Android. Press “Install“.
- The app installation might take a little longer than usual but the good news is, all the APKs we tried to install, did install without any fuss. Once the app is installed, tap “Open” to start using the app.
Download and install the latest version of Free Conference Call APK for Chromebook
Free Conference Call APK Technical informations
Requirement: Android 5.0+
User Rating: 6.0 of 10 | null votes
Download XAPK(59.5 MB)
So that is how to download and install Free Conference Call APK on Chromebook, if you find any trouble about it, please leave a comment below.