Download the latest version of Drawing Desk Draw Paint Color Doodle & Sketch Pad APK for Chromebook. Yes, there is a way to install Drawing Desk on Chromebook. Drawing Desk’s current version is 5.8.3. You can download and use it on your Chromebook for free.
Drawing Desk description
Drawing Desk is the free drawing game for adults and kids on Android. Now you can start drawing, doodling, sketching, painting or coloring on your phone or pad. Our unique collection of pro tools such as pencils, crayons, watercolor brushes, 3D brushes, etc will help both kids & adults to create amazing art works. Drawing desk app is the best app to draw art or illustrations.
Drawing Desk app features 5 pro digital art drawing modes, Kids Desk, Sketch Book, Doodle Desk , Coloring Book and Photo Desk. The drawing game welcomes users of all ages and makes the Drawing app a complete creative pack to create art.
Love to draw, sketch, paint , color and doodle ? Want to Learn how to draw ? We got you covered with amazing features,
-Pro sketching tools such as pencil, pen, crayons, watercolor brush, fill bucket, Paint roller,etc
-App supports multiple layers in sketchbook
-Option to control brush size and opacity
-Fully featured Color Palette to draw and paint art.
-Share your paintings , illustrations & sketches with friends.
-Draw game includes 500+ Coloring pages of Animals, alphabet, numbers, -Fruits (Orange, Apple, etc) for kids.
-Draw colorful stickers, shapes & patterns
-Import unlimited pictures to paint & draw on photos.
-App works offline & online! Draw and paint without the internet.
-Coloring game releases new pictures everyday for painting geeks
-1000+ coloring pages for painting.
-Draw effects on pictures using live brushes, magical filters, stickers.
DOWNLOAD DRAWING DESK GAME FOR FREE !!!
The best app to draw, paint & scribble and to create pro digital illustrations and art.
Send us your thoughts & suggestions to email@example.com
Drawing Desk 5.8.3 updates
Drawing Desk App 5.8.3 Update
Bug Fixes and Performance improvements
How to install Drawing Desk on Chromebook using Play Store
Currently, the Google Play Store is only available for some Chromebooks. Learn which Chromebooks support Android apps.
Note: If you’re using your Chromebook at work or school, you might not be able to add the Google Play Store or download Android apps. For more information, contact your administrator.
Step 1: Get the Google Play Store app
1. Update your Chromebook software
To get Android apps on your Chromebook, make sure your Chrome OS version is up-to-date. Learn how to update your Chromebook’s operating system.
2. Sign in to the Google Play Store
- At the bottom right, select the time.
- Select Settings.
- In the “Google Play Store” section, next to “Install apps and games from Google Play on your Chromebook,” select Turn on.
Note: If you don’t see this option, your Chromebook doesn’t work with Android apps.
- In the window that appears, select More.
- You’ll be prompted to agree to the Terms of Service. When you’ve read and agreed, select I Agree.
Step 2: Get Drawing Desk app
Now, you can find and download Drawing Desk app on your Chromebook.
Your Chromebook won’t automatically download the same Android apps as your phone or tablet, so you’ll need to download them again. Also, some apps don’t work with some Chromebooks, so you won’t be able to download them.
Note: The Google Play Store and any downloaded Android apps are only available for the account that signed in first. To use them with a different account, sign out of all your accounts and sign in with the account you want to use.
How to Install Drawing Desk on Chromebook using APK
If your Chromebook doesn’t support installing apps from the Google Play Store, don’t worry, there is another way.
Thankfully, you can always sideload Android apps through APK files but Chromebook natively does not support these files. The good news is, there’s a way to install APK files on Chromebook and that’s what we are about to tell you. So, without further ado, let’s get on with it, shall we?
To install APKs, you will have to enable “Unknown Sources” and the option is only available on Chromebooks with developer mode enabled. To do it, check out our detailed post on how to enable developer mode on Chromebook.
Here are the steps to install Drawing Desk APK file on Chromebook:
- Firstly, you have to install a file manager Android app from the Play Store. So, open up the Play Store and install the file manager you want. We used Solid Explorer in our test.
- Download the Drawing Desk APK file of apps you want to install from the link below. Meanwhile, go to Chrome OS Settings and click on “App Settings” in the Android Apps section.
- Android like the Settings page should open up. Here, go to Security and turn on “Unknown sources”.
- Once the APK file is downloaded, open the file manager app and go to the Downloads folder. Here, open the APK file and you should see the usual app installation interface from Android. Press “Install“.
- The app installation might take a little longer than usual but the good news is, all the APKs we tried to install, did install without any fuss. Once the app is installed, tap “Open” to start using the app.
Download and install the latest version of Drawing Desk APK for Chromebook
Drawing Desk APK Technical pieces of information
Requirement: Android 6.0+
User Rating: 9.5 of 10
Download XAPK(107.7 MB)
So that is how to download and install Drawing Desk APK on Chromebook, if you find any trouble about it, please leave a comment below.