Download the latest version of Canva: Graphic Design, Video Collage, Logo Maker APK for Chromebook. Yes, there is a way to install Canva on Chromebook. Canva’s current version is 2.101.0. You can download and use it on your Chromebook for free.
Canva makes video & graphic design amazingly simple for everyone! Get a photo editor, video maker, and logo creator all in one FREE editing app. Stand out with eye-catching Insta stories, cards, flyers, photo collage — even if you’re new to design.
Crowd favorite features ⭐️
• Video editing – crop, flip, trim, cut and split video files; add pages to video stitch
• Add music to video – tell engaging stories with free audio tracks
• Photo editor – use photo filters, background eraser, and make transparent pictures
• Background Remover (Pro) – cutout product pictures for collages, ecommerce or online shops
• Animation – make designs move with transition effects & animated text stickers
• Add text to photo – 500+ fonts for every mood; use curved, glitch effect, neon text styles, etc
• Sticker / GIF maker – save videos as GIF for social media
• Logo maker – create logo design & watermark for your business, brand, or esports gaming
Everything you need to create is in Canva. Access a library that has thousands of free stock photos & video montage, background music, illustrations, photo frames, etc. Plus: get professionally-designed templates to use for business cards, flyers, Instagram stories, posters, CV, Instagram posts, and more.
Make people ❤️ on social
• Grab attention with stunning photo collages, no crop Instagram story templates, Instagram highlight covers, Highlight icons, & animated social media posts for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest
• Spark excitement with our free video maker! Create the perfect video collage, Youtube thumbnail, Tiktok wallpaper, or Youtube banner. Crop videos for the Tiktok editor or for an intro maker.
• Make any occasion extra special with online party invitation, holiday greeting card, birthday card creator, wedding invitation maker, & save the date digital card
Boost your business or side hustle
• Build a memorable brand with our business card & logo maker; ad creator & book creator; event poster maker
• Pitch ideas easily with free slideshow & PPT presentation designs, brochure & flyer creator
• Look professional with our CV and resume maker
Save time with Canva Pro tools
• Background Remover – cleanly cut out photos with just one tap
• Magic Resize Image – Made an Instagram post? Instantly resize it to a story, poster, email banner in one go
• Plus: Get 75+ million premium photos, videos, background music tracks, and graphics!
Get creative with school & personal projects
• For students & teachers: create posters, infographics, PPT presentations & labels
• Create a fun virtual classroom with photo background editor for Zoom
• Play with photo retouch, photo grid, and picture editor
• Have fun with Youtube intro maker, motivational quotes creator, Instagram quiz & bingo story designs, podcast & mixtape covers
• Edit photos for your scrapbook, mood board, vision board & photo book
Start designing now
• Pick a blank design or ready-to-use template. We’ve got video collage, IG story / Instagram layout, invitation, banner, brochure, photo grid, and other needs covered.
• Customize it with your own photos or videos with your own. Use our image editor & photo editing tools.
• Add text on photos: play with animated text stickers, neon & glitch effect; also a quick watermark maker.
• Make it extra with our free video editor with music; add photo effects & animations.
• Easily send your design to family & friends, or share the link to edit with your team!
• Canva is available on tablet, desktop & web so you can jump back in anytime, anywhere.
Follow @canva on Instagram for design tips. Need help or have a request? https://canva.me/android/
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Add images from your photo gallery.
CAMERA/WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Take a photo in the app & save designs in your gallery.
Canva 2.101.0 updates
Canva App 2.101.0 Update
• Use the NEW Nudge button to move things by 1 pixel in any direction. No need to strain your finger when doing very small adjustments — simply select any element and scroll to “Nudge” in the toolbar.
• Fresh templates out this week: Multi-page Instagram posts; Posters for topics related to safety, church, and recruitment; plus engaging Video Presentations.
Need help? Let us know at https://canva.me/android. Happy designing!
How to install Canva on Chromebook using Play Store
Currently, the Google Play Store is only available for some Chromebooks. Learn which Chromebooks support Android apps.
Note: If you’re using your Chromebook at work or school, you might not be able to add the Google Play Store or download Android apps. For more information, contact your administrator.
Step 1: Get the Google Play Store app
1. Update your Chromebook software
To get Android apps on your Chromebook, make sure your Chrome OS version is up-to-date. Learn how to update your Chromebook’s operating system.
2. Sign in to the Google Play Store
- At the bottom right, select the time.
- Select Settings.
- In the “Google Play Store” section, next to “Install apps and games from Google Play on your Chromebook,” select Turn on.
Note: If you don’t see this option, your Chromebook doesn’t work with Android apps.
- In the window that appears, select More.
- You’ll be prompted to agree to the Terms of Service. When you’ve read and agreed, select I Agree.
Step 2: Get Canva app
Now, you can find and download Canva app on your Chromebook.
Your Chromebook won’t automatically download the same Android apps as your phone or tablet, so you’ll need to download them again. Also, some apps don’t work with some Chromebooks, so you won’t be able to download them.
Note: The Google Play Store and any downloaded Android apps are only available for the account that signed in first. To use them with a different account, sign out of all your accounts and sign in with the account you want to use.
How to Install Canva on Chromebook using APK
If your Chromebook doesn’t support installing apps from the Google Play Store, don’t worry, there is another way.
Thankfully, you can always sideload Android apps through APK files but Chromebook natively does not support these files. The good news is, there’s a way to install APK files on Chromebook and that’s what we are about to tell you. So, without further ado, let’s get on with it, shall we?
To install APKs, you will have to enable “Unknown Sources” and the option is only available on Chromebooks with developer mode enabled. To do it, check out our detailed post on how to enable developer mode on Chromebook.
Here are the steps to install Canva APK file on Chromebook:
- Firstly, you have to install a file manager Android app from the Play Store. So, open up the Play Store and install the file manager you want. We used Solid Explorer in our test.
- Download the Canva APK file of apps you want to install from the link below. Meanwhile, go to Chrome OS Settings and click on “App Settings” in the Android Apps section.
- Android like the Settings page should open up. Here, go to Security and turn on “Unknown sources”.
- Once the APK file is downloaded, open the file manager app and go to the Downloads folder. Here, open the APK file and you should see the usual app installation interface from Android. Press “Install“.
- The app installation might take a little longer than usual but the good news is, all the APKs we tried to install, did install without any fuss. Once the app is installed, tap “Open” to start using the app.
Download and install the latest version of Canva APK for Chromebook
Canva APK Technical pieces of information
Requirement: Android 5.0+
User Rating: 9.4 of 10
Download APK(28.9 MB)
So that is how to download and install Canva APK on Chromebook, if you find any trouble about it, please leave a comment below.