Download the latest version of Behance: Photography, Graphic Design, Illustration APK for Chromebook. Yes, there is a way to install Behance on Chromebook. Behance’s current version is 6.5.9. You can download and use it on your Chromebook for free.
Use Behance for Android to browse work by the world’s top creative talent wherever you are.
Search millions of projects across creative fields and industries, including:
…and much more!
– Browse work curated every day by humans and shared by creatives you follow.
– Build moodboards from the projects that inspire you while exploring the community.
– Share your own projects from start to finish and get feedback from Behance members.
– Watch livestreams to learn the techniques used by leading artists and designers.
– Get notified when you receive new comments, appreciations, and followers.
– Send and receive private messages and job opportunities.
Behance is the leading online platform to showcase & discover creative work and is part of the Adobe Family. Behance’s team of curators feature new work every day from top portfolios in the fields of design, fashion, illustration, industrial design, architecture, photography, fine art, advertising, typography, motion graphics, sound design, and many more. Leading creative companies find talent on Behance, and millions of visitors use Behance to track the latest and greatest creative talent.
If you have any suggestions, please email us at BehanceMobile@Adobe.com
Terms & Conditions: Your use of this application is governed by the Adobe
Do Not Sell My Information : https://www.adobe.com/privacy/ca-rights-linkfree.html
Community Guidelines: https://www.behance.net/misc/community?linkless=1
Behance 6.5.9 updates
Behance App 6.5.9 Update
SEARCH AND DISCOVER
We’ve simplified search and added better ways to explore featured work
A new home to track activity and feedback that’s important to you
How to install Behance on Chromebook using Play Store
Currently, the Google Play Store is only available for some Chromebooks. Learn which Chromebooks support Android apps.
Note: If you’re using your Chromebook at work or school, you might not be able to add the Google Play Store or download Android apps. For more information, contact your administrator.
Step 1: Get the Google Play Store app
1. Update your Chromebook software
To get Android apps on your Chromebook, make sure your Chrome OS version is up-to-date. Learn how to update your Chromebook’s operating system.
2. Sign in to the Google Play Store
- At the bottom right, select the time.
- Select Settings.
- In the “Google Play Store” section, next to “Install apps and games from Google Play on your Chromebook,” select Turn on.
Note: If you don’t see this option, your Chromebook doesn’t work with Android apps.
- In the window that appears, select More.
- You’ll be prompted to agree to the Terms of Service. When you’ve read and agreed, select I Agree.
Step 2: Get Behance app
Now, you can find and download Behance app on your Chromebook.
Your Chromebook won’t automatically download the same Android apps as your phone or tablet, so you’ll need to download them again. Also, some apps don’t work with some Chromebooks, so you won’t be able to download them.
Note: The Google Play Store and any downloaded Android apps are only available for the account that signed in first. To use them with a different account, sign out of all your accounts and sign in with the account you want to use.
How to Install Behance on Chromebook using APK
If your Chromebook doesn’t support installing apps from the Google Play Store, don’t worry, there is another way.
Thankfully, you can always sideload Android apps through APK files but Chromebook natively does not support these files. The good news is, there’s a way to install APK files on Chromebook and that’s what we are about to tell you. So, without further ado, let’s get on with it, shall we?
To install APKs, you will have to enable “Unknown Sources” and the option is only available on Chromebooks with developer mode enabled. To do it, check out our detailed post on how to enable developer mode on Chromebook.
Here are the steps to install Behance APK file on Chromebook:
- Firstly, you have to install a file manager Android app from the Play Store. So, open up the Play Store and install the file manager you want. We used Solid Explorer in our test.
- Download the Behance APK file of apps you want to install from the link below. Meanwhile, go to Chrome OS Settings and click on “App Settings” in the Android Apps section.
- Android like the Settings page should open up. Here, go to Security and turn on “Unknown sources”.
- Once the APK file is downloaded, open the file manager app and go to the Downloads folder. Here, open the APK file and you should see the usual app installation interface from Android. Press “Install“.
- The app installation might take a little longer than usual but the good news is, all the APKs we tried to install, did install without any fuss. Once the app is installed, tap “Open” to start using the app.
Download and install the latest version of Behance APK for Chromebook
Behance APK Technical pieces of information
Requirement: Android 6.0+
User Rating: 9.4 of 10
Download XAPK(43.9 MB)
So that is how to download and install Behance APK on Chromebook, if you find any trouble about it, please leave a comment below.