Stream Live Sports Chromecast Free
You can watch live sports using Chromecast for free. Find out how to stream live sports from many channels on Chromecast free. You can use the best free streaming app for Android to stream live sports using Chromecast.
Outside there are many Android apps that allow you to stream or watch live sports for free. You don’t need to subscribe to premium TV services to be able to watch live sports if you can’t come directly to the stadium. By using Chromecast, you can watch live sports for free on a larger TV screen with HD quality. Following are the steps to stream Chromecast free live sports.
How to watch live sports on Chromecast free
- First, you need to install the app to stream live sports on Android.
- You can use Livestream. Download and install Livestream from Google Play Store on your phone. Livestream is a free app for Android phone to explore events, including live sports events from hundreds of thousands of broadcasters around the world. You only need to sign up using an email address.
- Go to the main menu, and select Sports. Browse the live sports event that you want to watch.
- Once you select a sport live event, the player will appear at the top of your screen. On the upper right corner, you will see the Chromecast icon. Tap on it to cast it to Chromecast.
How to watch live sports on Chromecast with Android
Using the same app, there is another way to stream live sports on Chromecast free. The other way is to cast your Android screen. First, make sure that your devices running Android 5.0 or higher.
- Connect your Android device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast device.
- Open the Google Home app by pressing the home button for a while, and go to the Account tab.
- Scroll down and look for Mirror device and tap on it.
- Tap on the CAST SCREEN/AUDIO button.
- Select your Chromecast device.
Besides Livestream, there are various other android apps that you can use, but usually, they are not in the Google Play Store so you have to install it from a third party.
How to watch live sports on Chromecast with Android third-party apps
- Go to Settings on your phone and switch to the “general” tab, if needed.
- Tap on the “Security” option.
- Tick the checkbox next to the “Unknown Sources” option.
- Download Mobdro or Live NetTV app.
- Tap the apk file and confirm the warning message by tapping on “OK”.
That’s it, enjoy watching your favorite live sports on Chromecast without paying anything. If you have questions or difficulties in your efforts to stream live sports on Chromecast for free, please let us know about it.