How to Block Notifications in Chrome Android
If you feel disturbed by notifications on your Google Chrome Android, there is a way to turn it off. Follow the steps below to turn off or block notifications on Chrome Android.
Notification of pop-up requests sometimes annoys us while browsing the internet using Google Chrome. By default, Google Chrome on Android or other devices alerts you when you visit a website that wants to offer you to send notifications. You can turn off this notification with the following steps:
- Launch your Google Chrome app
- Go to the Settings –> Site Settings –> Notifications.
- Turn the setting off.
If you just want to block or turn off notifications from some websites, follow these steps:
- First, go to the website that you want to block the notification from. Then to the right of the address bar, tap More and then Info.
- Tap Site Settings and then Notifications. If you don’t see the settings here, this website can’t send you notifications.
- Choose Allow or Block.
In addition to disabling Notifications, you can also turn off or disable pop-ups on Chrome Android, here is how to do it:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More and then Settings.
- Tap Site settings and then Pop-ups and redirects.
- Turn Pop-ups and redirects off.
So that’s how to block notifications on Chrome Android. If you still have difficulty doing so, feel free to ask us by leaving the comment below.