Find out how to download Google Chrome for Windows 10 64 bit. The download link for Google Chrome for Windows 10 is available below. Install the latest version of Google Chrome on your Windows 10 PC.
If you have already upgraded to Windows 10 and are not satisfied with Microsoft Edge, then you must use Google Chrome. Google Chrome is designed to be the fastest web browser. Google Chrome has simplicity but with security and guaranteed privacy, make it perfect for Windows 10 users.
How to Download and install Google Chrome for Windows 10 64 bit
- Make sure you use Windows 10 PC or laptop to download Google Chrome launcher because the file you get is adjusted to the operating system you are using. If you use MAC to download Google Chrome, then the file can not be executed on Windows 10.
- We assume that your current default browser is Microsoft Edge, the only function of Microsoft Edge is to download another web browser. Open Microsoft Edge via the start menu or search it using Cortana.
- Using Microsoft Edge, go to google.com/chrome
- Click the checkbox to agree with the Terms of Service from Google.
- Click “ACCEPT AND INSTALL” to begin downloading Google Chrome for Windows 10 64 bit.
- When the download is complete, you will get an executable file with the name ChromeSetup.exe. Click Run to start the installation.
- Windows 10 will ask your permission to run ChromeSetup.exe. Click Yes to proceed.
- The installation will begin shortly, just wait for a moment. The duration of the installation depends on your internet speed because it will download the additional files during the process.
When the installation process is complete, Google Chrome’s shortcut will appear on your Windows 10 computer desktop. Use your google account or Gmail to log in and you will soon be able to use Google Chrome. In closing, you can click the following link to go directly to the Google Chrome download page.
So that’s how to download and install Google Chrome 64 bit on Windows 10. Next time, we will learn how to make Google Chrome your default web browser on Windows 10.