Download and install ZOOM Cloud Meetings APK for Chromebook
Download the latest version of ZOOM Cloud Meetings APK for Chromebook. Yes, there is a way to install ZOOM Cloud Meetings on Chromebook. ZOOM Cloud Meetings is developed by zoom.us, you can download and use it on your Chromebook for free.
ZOOM Cloud Meetings description from zoom.us
Stay connected wherever you go – start or join a 100-person meeting with crystal-clear, face-to-face video, high quality screen sharing, and instant messaging – for free!
Award winning Zoom brings video conferencing, online meetings and group messaging into one easy-to-use application.
Zoom is used by over 500,000 customer organizations and is #1 in customer satisfaction.
It’s super easy: install the free Zoom app, click on “Host a Meeting” and invite up to 100 people to join!
★ KEY FEATURES ★
✔Best Android video meeting quality
✔Best Android screen sharing quality
✔Screen share directly from your Android device
✔Screen share photos, web and Google Drive, Dropbox or Box files
✔Send group text, images and audio from mobile and desktop
✔Contact availability status
✔Easily invite phone, email or company contacts
✔Join as interactive participant or view-only webinar attendee
✔Works over WiFi, 4G/LTE and 3G networks
✔Safe driving mode while on the road
✔Connect with anyone on Android, other mobile devices, Windows, Mac, iOS, ZoomPresence, H.323/SIP room systems, and telephones
Join any meeting and host unlimited 1:1 meetings for free. Free group meetings are limited to 40 minutes.
Have a question? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to install ZOOM Cloud Meetings on Chromebook using Play Store
Currently, the Google Play Store is only available for some Chromebooks. Learn which Chromebooks support Android apps.
Note: If you’re using your Chromebook at work or school, you might not be able to add the Google Play Store or download Android apps. For more information, contact your administrator.
Step 1: Get the Google Play Store app
1. Update your Chromebook software
To get Android apps on your Chromebook, make sure your Chrome OS version is up-to-date. Learn how to update your Chromebook’s operating system.
2. Sign in to the Google Play Store
- At the bottom right, select the time.
- Select Settings .
- In the “Google Play Store” section, next to “Install apps and games from Google Play on your Chromebook,” select Turn on.
Note: If you don’t see this option, your Chromebook doesn’t work with Android apps.
- In the window that appears, select More.
- You’ll be prompted to agree to the Terms of Service. When you’ve read and agreed, select I Agree.
Step 2: Get ZOOM Cloud Meetings app
Now, you can find and download ZOOM Cloud Meetings app on your Chromebook.
Your Chromebook won’t automatically download the same Android apps as your phone or tablet, so you’ll need to download them again. Also, some apps don’t work with some Chromebooks, so you won’t be able to download them.
Note: The Google Play Store and any downloaded Android apps are only available for the account that signed in first. To use them with a different account, sign out of all your accounts and sign in with the account you want to use.
How to Install ZOOM Cloud Meetings on Chromebook using APK
If your Chromebook doesn’t support installing apps from the Google Play Store, don’t worry, there is another way.
Thankfully, you can always sideload Android apps through APK files but Chromebook natively does not support these files. The good news is, there’s a way to install APK files on Chromebook and that’s what we are about to tell you. So, without further ado, let’s get on with it, shall we?
To install APKs, you will have to enable “Unknown Sources” and the option is only available on Chromebooks with developer mode enabled. To do it, check out our detailed post on how to enable developer mode on Chromebook.
Here are the steps to install ZOOM Cloud Meetings APK file on Chromebook:
- Firstly, you have to install a file manager Android app from the Play Store. So, open up the Play Store and install the file manager you want. We used Solid Explorer in our test.
- Download the ZOOM Cloud Meetings APK file of apps you want to install from the link below. Meanwhile, go to Chrome OS Settings and click on “App Settings” in the Android Apps section.
- Android like the Settings page should open up. Here, go to Security and turn on “Unknown sources”.
- Once the APK file is downloaded, open the file manager app and go to the Downloads folder. Here, open the APK file and you should see the usual app installation interface from Android. Press “Install“.
- The app installation might take a little longer than usual but the good news is, all the APKs we tried to install, did install without any fuss. Once the app is installed, tap “Open” to start using the app.
Download and install the latest version of ZOOM Cloud Meetings APK for Chromebook
ZOOM Cloud Meetings APK Technical informations
Requirement: Android 5.0+
User Rating: 6.2 of 10 | 51 votes
Download XAPK(39.2 MB)
So that is how to download and install ZOOM Cloud Meetings APK on Chromebook, if you find any trouble about it, please leave a comment below.