Download and install SmartLine Second Phone Number APK for Chromebook
Download the latest version of SmartLine APK for Chromebook. Yes, there is a way to install SmartLine on Chromebook. SmartLine is developed by GoDaddy Operating Company, LLC, you can download and use it on your Chromebook for free.
SmartLine description from GoDaddy Operating Company, LLC
Get a second phone number just for your business calls & texts.
When someone calls your second phone number it rings your phone and shows you it’s a business call so you know how to answer. When you call or text through SmartLine, your customers see it as coming from your new business phone number so your personal number stays private.
Try SmartLine free for 7 days with no long-term contract or extra equipment needed. After your free trial, you’ll pay $9.99/mo for a local number or $19.99/mo for a toll-free number.
Get set up with your business phone number in under 5 minutes.
Get set up in under 5 minutes and try SmartLine free for 7 days!
Professional Quality. Calls use your cellular connection – NOT VOIP – to give you the call clarity and reliability you need to sound professional.
Spam Call Filtering. Answer calls with confidence because suspected spam calls are sent straight to voicemail.
Custom Voicemail. Record a custom voicemail greeting to prompt callers to leave a message.
Voicemail to Text. Get your business voicemail automatically transcribed to text to save you time.
Set Business Hours. Choose when you’re available for business calls and send callers to voicemail after hours.
Stay Organized. See your conversation history of calls, texts, pictures, and voicemail, organized by contact.
Stay Notified. Be notified and follow up quickly whenever you have missed calls, voicemail messages, or texts.
Number Porting. Transfer an existing 2nd phone number to use with SmartLine.
Currently available in the US only. Requires a SmartLine subscription. Install the app to choose your second phone number and claim your 7 day free trial (limit one per subscriber). After your free trial, SmartLine will automatically renew via Google Play, unless you cancel 24 hours before the free trial ends or before the end of the current billing period. Easily manage and cancel your SmartLine 2nd phone number at any time through your Google Play subscription settings. If you didn’t purchase SmartLine through Google Play, you can manage your subscription through the GoDaddy website.
How to install SmartLine on Chromebook using Play Store
Currently, the Google Play Store is only available for some Chromebooks. Learn which Chromebooks support Android apps.
Note: If you’re using your Chromebook at work or school, you might not be able to add the Google Play Store or download Android apps. For more information, contact your administrator.
Step 1: Get the Google Play Store app
1. Update your Chromebook software
To get Android apps on your Chromebook, make sure your Chrome OS version is up-to-date. Learn how to update your Chromebook’s operating system.
2. Sign in to the Google Play Store
- At the bottom right, select the time.
- Select Settings .
- In the “Google Play Store” section, next to “Install apps and games from Google Play on your Chromebook,” select Turn on.
Note: If you don’t see this option, your Chromebook doesn’t work with Android apps.
- In the window that appears, select More.
- You’ll be prompted to agree to the Terms of Service. When you’ve read and agreed, select I Agree.
Step 2: Get SmartLine app
Now, you can find and download SmartLine app on your Chromebook.
Your Chromebook won’t automatically download the same Android apps as your phone or tablet, so you’ll need to download them again. Also, some apps don’t work with some Chromebooks, so you won’t be able to download them.
Note: The Google Play Store and any downloaded Android apps are only available for the account that signed in first. To use them with a different account, sign out of all your accounts and sign in with the account you want to use.
How to Install SmartLine on Chromebook using APK
If your Chromebook doesn’t support installing apps from the Google Play Store, don’t worry, there is another way.
Thankfully, you can always sideload Android apps through APK files but Chromebook natively does not support these files. The good news is, there’s a way to install APK files on Chromebook and that’s what we are about to tell you. So, without further ado, let’s get on with it, shall we?
To install APKs, you will have to enable “Unknown Sources” and the option is only available on Chromebooks with developer mode enabled. To do it, check out our detailed post on how to enable developer mode on Chromebook.
Here are the steps to install SmartLine APK file on Chromebook:
- Firstly, you have to install a file manager Android app from the Play Store. So, open up the Play Store and install the file manager you want. We used Solid Explorer in our test.
- Download the SmartLine APK file of apps you want to install from the link below. Meanwhile, go to Chrome OS Settings and click on “App Settings” in the Android Apps section.
- Android like the Settings page should open up. Here, go to Security and turn on “Unknown sources”.
- Once the APK file is downloaded, open the file manager app and go to the Downloads folder. Here, open the APK file and you should see the usual app installation interface from Android. Press “Install“.
- The app installation might take a little longer than usual but the good news is, all the APKs we tried to install, did install without any fuss. Once the app is installed, tap “Open” to start using the app.
Download and install the latest version of SmartLine APK for Chromebook
SmartLine APK Technical informations
Requirement: Android 5.0+
User Rating: null of 10 | 0 votes
Download APK(16.1 MB)
So that is how to download and install SmartLine APK on Chromebook, if you find any trouble about it, please leave a comment below.