Download the latest version of MiChat APK for Chromebook. Yes, there is a way to install MiChat on Chromebook. MiChat is developed by MICHAT PTE. LIMITED, you can download and use it on your Chromebook for free.
MiChat description from MICHAT PTE. LIMITED
MiChat (pronounced as my-chat) is a free messaging app with amazing features. It’s not just for family & friends, MiChat also helps you to make new friends and find people nearby, expanding your social network.
Why use MiChat:
Message anyone one-on-one or in groups for free! Send messages faster and save data!
★Meet new friends
Use “People Nearby”, “Message Tree” to make new friends! Find your special someone!— all in MiChat Messenger
★People Nearby-Meet new friends in your area
Discover people within close range from you. 50m? 100m? 1km? Find new friends from nearby! That special someone may just be around the corner!
Take photos to record snippets of your life. Share the exciting moments with friends!
Each message contains a special thought. Pick or hang a message on the tree to seek that special someone!
“Message Tree” supports text and voice messaging! Chat any way you like!
Join a chatroom that you like, find someone who shares your interest!
Send and receive videos, photos, files, texts, and voice messages— all in MiChat Messenger.
Send a voice message to your friends, faster and more convenient!
★Video – Capture your moments
A fun way to capture short and memorable videos, share your interesting life!
Create group chats with up to 500 people. Stay in touch easily with your friends or family.
★Emojis for every occasion!
Lots of built-in Emojis for you to express your emotions! Cute, cool, funny emojis to share with your friends!
★Stay in touch with your friends and family!
Easily keep in touch and stay connected with your contacts, friends and family.
★Ability to send high definition photos
Use MiChat to send high definition photos. You no longer have to worry about photo compression that affects the photo quality.
★Ability to share or scan QR Code to add friends
MiChat has a built-in QR code reader. You can share your QR code with your friends or add your friends by simply scanning their QR code.
★Use friend verification to prevent harassment
While using MiChat Messenger, you will only receive messages from verified friends. You no longer have to worry about disturbance from strangers and annoying advertisements.
And more! You can share your location, contact cards and invite your friends!
So what are you waiting for? Free download MiChat Messenger and meet new friends now!
We would love to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
How to install MiChat on Chromebook using Play Store
Currently, the Google Play Store is only available for some Chromebooks. Learn which Chromebooks support Android apps.
Note: If you’re using your Chromebook at work or school, you might not be able to add the Google Play Store or download Android apps. For more information, contact your administrator.
Step 1: Get the Google Play Store app
1. Update your Chromebook software
To get Android apps on your Chromebook, make sure your Chrome OS version is up-to-date. Learn how to update your Chromebook’s operating system.
2. Sign in to the Google Play Store
- At the bottom right, select the time.
- Select Settings .
- In the “Google Play Store” section, next to “Install apps and games from Google Play on your Chromebook,” select Turn on.
Note: If you don’t see this option, your Chromebook doesn’t work with Android apps.
- In the window that appears, select More.
- You’ll be prompted to agree to the Terms of Service. When you’ve read and agreed, select I Agree.
Step 2: Get MiChat app
Now, you can find and download MiChat app on your Chromebook.
Your Chromebook won’t automatically download the same Android apps as your phone or tablet, so you’ll need to download them again. Also, some apps don’t work with some Chromebooks, so you won’t be able to download them.
Note: The Google Play Store and any downloaded Android apps are only available for the account that signed in first. To use them with a different account, sign out of all your accounts and sign in with the account you want to use.
How to Install MiChat on Chromebook using APK
If your Chromebook doesn’t support installing apps from the Google Play Store, don’t worry, there is another way.
Thankfully, you can always sideload Android apps through APK files but Chromebook natively does not support these files. The good news is, there’s a way to install APK files on Chromebook and that’s what we are about to tell you. So, without further ado, let’s get on with it, shall we?
To install APKs, you will have to enable “Unknown Sources” and the option is only available on Chromebooks with developer mode enabled. To do it, check out our detailed post on how to enable developer mode on Chromebook.
Here are the steps to install MiChat APK file on Chromebook:
- Firstly, you have to install a file manager Android app from the Play Store. So, open up the Play Store and install the file manager you want. We used Solid Explorer in our test.
- Download the MiChat APK file of apps you want to install from the link below. Meanwhile, go to Chrome OS Settings and click on “App Settings” in the Android Apps section.
- Android like the Settings page should open up. Here, go to Security and turn on “Unknown sources”.
- Once the APK file is downloaded, open the file manager app and go to the Downloads folder. Here, open the APK file and you should see the usual app installation interface from Android. Press “Install“.
- The app installation might take a little longer than usual but the good news is, all the APKs we tried to install, did install without any fuss. Once the app is installed, tap “Open” to start using the app.
Download and install the latest version of MiChat APK for Chromebook
MiChat APK Technical informations
Requirement: Android 4.1+
User Rating: 8.3 of 10 | 27 votes
Download APK(26.1 MB)
So that is how to download and install MiChat APK on Chromebook, if you find any trouble about it, please leave a comment below.