Download and install LinkedIn: Jobs, Business News & Social Networking APK for Chromebook
Download the latest version of LinkedIn APK for Chromebook. Yes, there is a way to install LinkedIn on Chromebook. LinkedIn is developed by LinkedIn, you can download and use it on your Chromebook for free.
LinkedIn description from LinkedIn
LinkedIn has open jobs for every profession. Stay up to date on the most relevant openings with the LinkedIn app. Use the #1 job search, business news and professional networking app to apply for jobs in every field.
Connect to your business contacts, stay up to date with companies, and follow thought leaders. Apply for jobs easily and get recommendations for jobs where we think you’ll be a fit. LinkedIn is here to help you land your next job.
Job seeker looking for new employment? Business networking? Looking for business news and industry buzz? Do that and more with the free LinkedIn app.
Search jobs and find relevant, up-to-date information for every profession. Easily apply for jobs, request referrals from business contacts, build your professional profile, keep in touch with your professional network and find new business opportunities. LinkedIn lets you build a profile highlighting your professional experience, so you can show your successes, skills and network.
Search jobs and filter through millions of openings and customized recommendations to find the right positions for you. Apply for jobs with your resume or professional profile in just a few taps.
Start business networking to keep in touch with connections and other professionals. Use LinkedIn to ask your business contacts for referrals, share posts and converse with fellow professionals to boost your odds of getting hired.
LinkedIn makes job searching easy by showcasing relevant jobs and connecting you with friends, colleagues, companies, industry experts and the rest of the LinkedIn community.
5 reasons why you’ll love the LinkedIn app:
– Job search, recruiting & recommendations: Find positions suited to your skills and apply
– Find work opportunities: See if companies you’re interested in are hiring
– Business networking: Network, request referrals and follow the activities of your contacts
– Business news: Share articles and write your own posts
– Social network: Create your own profile, keep an up to date resume online and highlight your skillset
Find work, create business contacts, build your profile, apply for your next job, and connect with recruiters, professionals and companies. LinkedIn helps you start and finish your job search!
LinkedIn App Features:
JOB SEARCH APP & CAREER FINDER
• Find jobs & apply using your LinkedIn profile and/or resume
• Find jobs for every type of profession – salaried, hourly, part-time and more
• Connect with job recruiters & find new contacts
• Get job alerts for jobs you might be interested in
• Set job alerts to get notified when new jobs from your followed companies are posted
• Send job applications using your LinkedIn profile as your resume
• Keep your LinkedIn profile up to date as a virtual resume highlighting your experience
• Share your accomplishments, job responsibilities and skills on your professional profile
• Network on the go; connect with new contacts and easily find industry experts
• Follow companies, influencers and professionals
• Leverage your employees to build the talent brand of your company
• Social networking for businesses: showcase your company or product to find new opportunities
• Share articles with the LinkedIn community and your business contacts
• Write posts & share them with your social network
• Connect to the largest social network of professionals from around the globe
• Join job seeker groups that share and support your goals
• Import contacts for a quick and easy way to grow your network
Job search tools, recruiters, industry experts and career opportunities are available at your fingertips. The LinkedIn app offers a great way to network, apply to jobs and find new contacts – straight from your phone, wherever you are.
Want to make the most of LinkedIn? Upgrade to a Premium subscription for exclusive tools.
We ask for a few permissions when you use this app. Here’s why: http://linkd.in/1l0S8YZ
How to install LinkedIn on Chromebook using Play Store
Currently, the Google Play Store is only available for some Chromebooks. Learn which Chromebooks support Android apps.
Note: If you’re using your Chromebook at work or school, you might not be able to add the Google Play Store or download Android apps. For more information, contact your administrator.
Step 1: Get the Google Play Store app
1. Update your Chromebook software
To get Android apps on your Chromebook, make sure your Chrome OS version is up-to-date. Learn how to update your Chromebook’s operating system.
2. Sign in to the Google Play Store
- At the bottom right, select the time.
- Select Settings .
- In the “Google Play Store” section, next to “Install apps and games from Google Play on your Chromebook,” select Turn on.
Note: If you don’t see this option, your Chromebook doesn’t work with Android apps.
- In the window that appears, select More.
- You’ll be prompted to agree to the Terms of Service. When you’ve read and agreed, select I Agree.
Step 2: Get LinkedIn app
Now, you can find and download LinkedIn app on your Chromebook.
Your Chromebook won’t automatically download the same Android apps as your phone or tablet, so you’ll need to download them again. Also, some apps don’t work with some Chromebooks, so you won’t be able to download them.
Note: The Google Play Store and any downloaded Android apps are only available for the account that signed in first. To use them with a different account, sign out of all your accounts and sign in with the account you want to use.
How to Install LinkedIn on Chromebook using APK
If your Chromebook doesn’t support installing apps from the Google Play Store, don’t worry, there is another way.
Thankfully, you can always sideload Android apps through APK files but Chromebook natively does not support these files. The good news is, there’s a way to install APK files on Chromebook and that’s what we are about to tell you. So, without further ado, let’s get on with it, shall we?
To install APKs, you will have to enable “Unknown Sources” and the option is only available on Chromebooks with developer mode enabled. To do it, check out our detailed post on how to enable developer mode on Chromebook.
Here are the steps to install LinkedIn APK file on Chromebook:
- Firstly, you have to install a file manager Android app from the Play Store. So, open up the Play Store and install the file manager you want. We used Solid Explorer in our test.
- Download the LinkedIn APK file of apps you want to install from the link below. Meanwhile, go to Chrome OS Settings and click on “App Settings” in the Android Apps section.
- Android like the Settings page should open up. Here, go to Security and turn on “Unknown sources”.
- Once the APK file is downloaded, open the file manager app and go to the Downloads folder. Here, open the APK file and you should see the usual app installation interface from Android. Press “Install“.
- The app installation might take a little longer than usual but the good news is, all the APKs we tried to install, did install without any fuss. Once the app is installed, tap “Open” to start using the app.
Download and install the latest version of LinkedIn APK for Chromebook
LinkedIn APK Technical informations
Requirement: Android 5.0+
User Rating: 8.2 of 10 | 52 votes
Download XAPK(51.8 MB)
So that is how to download and install LinkedIn APK on Chromebook, if you find any trouble about it, please leave a comment below.