Download the latest version of Azar APK for Chromebook. Yes, there is a way to install Azar on Chromebook. Azar is developed by Hyperconnect inc, you can download and use it on your Chromebook for free.
Azar description from Hyperconnect inc
Azar allows you to talk and make friends with people from over 190 countries.
• Over 400 million downloads worldwide!
• More than 80 billion matches!
• Featured in Google Play Store in over 140+ countries!
▷ Discover & Connect!
Azar allows you to meet someone new at the turn of each swipe.
You can easily explore new cultures and people from all over the world.
– Meet new people from all over the world through live video calls (using 3G, 4G, Wi-Fi)
– Select the region and gender of your choice and start building new conversations
– Add new people to your friend list and spark conversations
– Send and receive messages/video calls with existing friends
– Don’t be afraid of foreign languages! Chats are translated in real time.
▷ Share Azar with people around you and make more connections
Please leave a review on the Google Play Store and Facebook. Your review will help make Azar a better service.
– Want more information? http://azarlive.com
– Updates on Azar? http://www.facebook.com/azar.application
– Want to follow Azar? https://instagram.com/azar_official
– Need help or have suggestions? https://help.azarlive.com/hc
– Business partnership inquiry? firstname.lastname@example.org
▷ Creating a better and enjoyable community at Azar
The Azar team is committed to creating a service that anyone can use safely. We believe our users are able to meet new and genuine people with each swipe. Please respect other users and follow our community guidelines to keep the Azar community at its best!
▷ Protection of Personal Information
– All personal information is securely stored and not sold nor shared to third parties.
– Information other than what you write directly on the profile can not be seen by other users.
– Your detailed location is not shared with any other user or third parties.
– Please take caution when delivering sensitive information, because you are responsible for the information you provide to the other party once you connect through Azar.
How to install Azar on Chromebook using Play Store
Currently, the Google Play Store is only available for some Chromebooks. Learn which Chromebooks support Android apps.
Note: If you’re using your Chromebook at work or school, you might not be able to add the Google Play Store or download Android apps. For more information, contact your administrator.
Step 1: Get the Google Play Store app
1. Update your Chromebook software
To get Android apps on your Chromebook, make sure your Chrome OS version is up-to-date. Learn how to update your Chromebook’s operating system.
2. Sign in to the Google Play Store
- At the bottom right, select the time.
- Select Settings .
- In the “Google Play Store” section, next to “Install apps and games from Google Play on your Chromebook,” select Turn on.
Note: If you don’t see this option, your Chromebook doesn’t work with Android apps.
- In the window that appears, select More.
- You’ll be prompted to agree to the Terms of Service. When you’ve read and agreed, select I Agree.
Step 2: Get Azar app
Now, you can find and download Azar app on your Chromebook.
Your Chromebook won’t automatically download the same Android apps as your phone or tablet, so you’ll need to download them again. Also, some apps don’t work with some Chromebooks, so you won’t be able to download them.
Note: The Google Play Store and any downloaded Android apps are only available for the account that signed in first. To use them with a different account, sign out of all your accounts and sign in with the account you want to use.
How to Install Azar on Chromebook using APK
If your Chromebook doesn’t support installing apps from the Google Play Store, don’t worry, there is another way.
Thankfully, you can always sideload Android apps through APK files but Chromebook natively does not support these files. The good news is, there’s a way to install APK files on Chromebook and that’s what we are about to tell you. So, without further ado, let’s get on with it, shall we?
To install APKs, you will have to enable “Unknown Sources” and the option is only available on Chromebooks with developer mode enabled. To do it, check out our detailed post on how to enable developer mode on Chromebook.
Here are the steps to install Azar APK file on Chromebook:
- Firstly, you have to install a file manager Android app from the Play Store. So, open up the Play Store and install the file manager you want. We used Solid Explorer in our test.
- Download the Azar APK file of apps you want to install from the link below. Meanwhile, go to Chrome OS Settings and click on “App Settings” in the Android Apps section.
- Android like the Settings page should open up. Here, go to Security and turn on “Unknown sources”.
- Once the APK file is downloaded, open the file manager app and go to the Downloads folder. Here, open the APK file and you should see the usual app installation interface from Android. Press “Install“.
- The app installation might take a little longer than usual but the good news is, all the APKs we tried to install, did install without any fuss. Once the app is installed, tap “Open” to start using the app.
Download and install the latest version of Azar APK for Chromebook
Azar APK Technical informations
Requirement: Android 5.0+
User Rating: 8.9 of 10 | 330 votes
Download XAPK(90.8 MB)
So that is how to download and install Azar APK on Chromebook, if you find any trouble about it, please leave a comment below.