Download and install AnyDesk Remote Control APK for Chromebook
Download the latest version of AnyDesk APK for Chromebook. Yes, there is a way to install AnyDesk on Chromebook. AnyDesk is developed by AnyDesk Software GmbH, you can download and use it on your Chromebook for free.
AnyDesk description from AnyDesk Software GmbH
AnyDesk is the fastest and most affordable Remote Control Software in the world!
Access your devices on all platforms: Windows, macOS, Linux, Android and iOS.
Download the latest AnyDesk version here: https://anydesk.com/download
FAST – SECURE – FREE for personal use
AnyDesk enables remote desktop operations with unparalleled performance. Such as Video/Image editing, administration and teamwork.
AnyDesk provides banking-level security using TLS 1.2 encryption and 4096-bit RSA Key Exchange.
AnyDesk is always free for personal use. For commercial purposes visit: https://anydesk.com/order
——————- HOW TO USE ——————-
1. Launch AnyDesk on both devices.
2. Enter the AnyDesk ID displayed on the remote side.
3. Confirm the session.
All your Apps, files and settings – always and instantly available.
AnyDesk is your partner for online teamwork. Quickly join your team and work on text, pictures or source code. Achieve more together.
RELAXED REMOTE MAINTENANCE
Thanks to AnyDesk’s one-click unattended access, setting up a colleague’s printer or deploying a new tool in your department is a breeze.
HIGH FRAME RATE
AnyDesk enables you to work smoothly, without a stuttering display thanks to constant 60 fps.
In local networks, AnyDesk’s latency is imperceptible. When working on a remote desktop, it is essential that latency is minimized to not cause any delays. Therefore we developed an innovative new Codec to achieve the fastest remote desktop experience.
AnyDesk adapts to the available bandwidth. We challenged ourselves by taking efficient streaming to the limit: Enjoy smooth sessions at rates of just 100 kB/s. Even when working over cellular data!
Questions? No Problem! Contact our support: https://support.anydesk.com
How to install AnyDesk on Chromebook using Play Store
Currently, the Google Play Store is only available for some Chromebooks. Learn which Chromebooks support Android apps.
Note: If you’re using your Chromebook at work or school, you might not be able to add the Google Play Store or download Android apps. For more information, contact your administrator.
Step 1: Get the Google Play Store app
1. Update your Chromebook software
To get Android apps on your Chromebook, make sure your Chrome OS version is up-to-date. Learn how to update your Chromebook’s operating system.
2. Sign in to the Google Play Store
- At the bottom right, select the time.
- Select Settings .
- In the “Google Play Store” section, next to “Install apps and games from Google Play on your Chromebook,” select Turn on.
Note: If you don’t see this option, your Chromebook doesn’t work with Android apps.
- In the window that appears, select More.
- You’ll be prompted to agree to the Terms of Service. When you’ve read and agreed, select I Agree.
Step 2: Get AnyDesk app
Now, you can find and download AnyDesk app on your Chromebook.
Your Chromebook won’t automatically download the same Android apps as your phone or tablet, so you’ll need to download them again. Also, some apps don’t work with some Chromebooks, so you won’t be able to download them.
Note: The Google Play Store and any downloaded Android apps are only available for the account that signed in first. To use them with a different account, sign out of all your accounts and sign in with the account you want to use.
How to Install AnyDesk on Chromebook using APK
If your Chromebook doesn’t support installing apps from the Google Play Store, don’t worry, there is another way.
Thankfully, you can always sideload Android apps through APK files but Chromebook natively does not support these files. The good news is, there’s a way to install APK files on Chromebook and that’s what we are about to tell you. So, without further ado, let’s get on with it, shall we?
To install APKs, you will have to enable “Unknown Sources” and the option is only available on Chromebooks with developer mode enabled. To do it, check out our detailed post on how to enable developer mode on Chromebook.
Here are the steps to install AnyDesk APK file on Chromebook:
- Firstly, you have to install a file manager Android app from the Play Store. So, open up the Play Store and install the file manager you want. We used Solid Explorer in our test.
- Download the AnyDesk APK file of apps you want to install from the link below. Meanwhile, go to Chrome OS Settings and click on “App Settings” in the Android Apps section.
- Android like the Settings page should open up. Here, go to Security and turn on “Unknown sources”.
- Once the APK file is downloaded, open the file manager app and go to the Downloads folder. Here, open the APK file and you should see the usual app installation interface from Android. Press “Install“.
- The app installation might take a little longer than usual but the good news is, all the APKs we tried to install, did install without any fuss. Once the app is installed, tap “Open” to start using the app.
Download and install the latest version of AnyDesk APK for Chromebook
AnyDesk APK Technical informations
Requirement: Android 4.4+
User Rating: 8.0 of 10 | 5 votes
Download APK(14.4 MB)
So that is how to download and install AnyDesk APK on Chromebook, if you find any trouble about it, please leave a comment below.