Download the latest version of Adobe Photoshop Sketch APK for Chromebook. Yes, there is a way to install Adobe Photoshop Sketch on Chromebook. Adobe Photoshop Sketch’s current version is 2.2.308. You can download and use it on your Chromebook for free.
Adobe Photoshop Sketch description
Draw with pencils, pens, markers, erasers, thick acrylic, ink brush, soft pastel and watercolor paint brushes to create artwork that can be sent as layered files to Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator.
Artists tell us they love the:
• Access to 11 tools that can adjust size, color, opacity and blending settings.
• Ability to create an infinite variety of Sketch brushes using Capture.
• Ability to add multiple image and drawing layers they can restack, rename, transform and merge.
• Flexibility to organize their favorite tools and colors in the toolbar
• Ability to send their sketches to Photoshop or Illustrator with layers preserved
Try using Photoshop Sketch with:
Take advantage of other Creative Cloud services like:
Search for and license high-res, royalty-free images from inside Sketch. Incorporate quality imagery into your work.
CREATIVE CLOUD LIBRARIES
Get easy in-app access to your assets — including Adobe Stock images and brushes created in Capture.
DIRECT TO DESKTOP
Send a file to Photoshop or Illustrator with layers preserved. It automatically opens on your desktop, letting you effortlessly build on your idea.
POWERED BY CREATIVESYNC
Adobe CreativeSync ensures that your files, fonts, design assets, settings and more all instantly appear in your workflow wherever you need them.
Publish your work to the Behance creative community and get feedback without leaving the app. You can also share through Facebook, Twitter and email.
Adobe Photoshop Sketch 2.2.308 updates
Adobe Photoshop Sketch App 2.2.308 Update
WHAT’S NEW SKETCH 2.2 FOR ANDROID
SAMSUNG DeX DUAL CANVAS
Connect your Samsung Galaxy Note9 or Tab S4 to an external monitor to experience drawing in an entirely new way. With Samsung DeX Dual Canvas mode you can zoom in to fine-tune any area of your drawing while your entire canvas is displayed on an external monitor.
How to install Adobe Photoshop Sketch on Chromebook using Play Store
Currently, the Google Play Store is only available for some Chromebooks. Learn which Chromebooks support Android apps.
Note: If you’re using your Chromebook at work or school, you might not be able to add the Google Play Store or download Android apps. For more information, contact your administrator.
Step 1: Get the Google Play Store app
1. Update your Chromebook software
To get Android apps on your Chromebook, make sure your Chrome OS version is up-to-date. Learn how to update your Chromebook’s operating system.
2. Sign in to the Google Play Store
- At the bottom right, select the time.
- Select Settings.
- In the “Google Play Store” section, next to “Install apps and games from Google Play on your Chromebook,” select Turn on.
Note: If you don’t see this option, your Chromebook doesn’t work with Android apps.
- In the window that appears, select More.
- You’ll be prompted to agree to the Terms of Service. When you’ve read and agreed, select I Agree.
Step 2: Get Adobe Photoshop Sketch app
Now, you can find and download Adobe Photoshop Sketch app on your Chromebook.
Your Chromebook won’t automatically download the same Android apps as your phone or tablet, so you’ll need to download them again. Also, some apps don’t work with some Chromebooks, so you won’t be able to download them.
Note: The Google Play Store and any downloaded Android apps are only available for the account that signed in first. To use them with a different account, sign out of all your accounts and sign in with the account you want to use.
How to Install Adobe Photoshop Sketch on Chromebook using APK
If your Chromebook doesn’t support installing apps from the Google Play Store, don’t worry, there is another way.
Thankfully, you can always sideload Android apps through APK files but Chromebook natively does not support these files. The good news is, there’s a way to install APK files on Chromebook and that’s what we are about to tell you. So, without further ado, let’s get on with it, shall we?
To install APKs, you will have to enable “Unknown Sources” and the option is only available on Chromebooks with developer mode enabled. To do it, check out our detailed post on how to enable developer mode on Chromebook.
Here are the steps to install Adobe Photoshop Sketch APK file on Chromebook:
- Firstly, you have to install a file manager Android app from the Play Store. So, open up the Play Store and install the file manager you want. We used Solid Explorer in our test.
- Download the Adobe Photoshop Sketch APK file of apps you want to install from the link below. Meanwhile, go to Chrome OS Settings and click on “App Settings” in the Android Apps section.
- Android like the Settings page should open up. Here, go to Security and turn on “Unknown sources”.
- Once the APK file is downloaded, open the file manager app and go to the Downloads folder. Here, open the APK file and you should see the usual app installation interface from Android. Press “Install“.
- The app installation might take a little longer than usual but the good news is, all the APKs we tried to install, did install without any fuss. Once the app is installed, tap “Open” to start using the app.
Download and install the latest version of Adobe Photoshop Sketch APK for Chromebook
Adobe Photoshop Sketch APK Technical pieces of information
Requirement: Android 5.0+
User Rating: 9.6 of 10
Download APK(63.0 MB)
So that is how to download and install Adobe Photoshop Sketch APK on Chromebook, if you find any trouble about it, please leave a comment below.