Can I watch CNN on Chromecast? Yes, You can. Find out how to cast CNN to Chromecast. CNN released their latest Android app update that allows us to cast the live TV and full episodes.
By using your Android phone, you can easily watch CNN on Chromecast. The CNN Android app now has the feature to Chromecast your live TV feed inside the CNN app to another screen.
How to watch CNN on Chromecast using Android phone
- First, you need to install or update the CNN Android app to the latest version. Go to Google Play Store to get the free app. The link is available below at the end of the article.
- Set up your Chromecast device
- Open the CNN app from your phone, choose the show you want to cast.
- Tap the cast icon next to the gear icon.
- If you have set up and connected Chromecast with your Android device, the option should appear to cast to the Chromecast name that is already connected.
So that’s how to watch CNN on Chromecast. One thing to remember, you can watch CNN on Chromecast by using the Android app for free for 10 minutes every day. To continue unlimited viewing, you need to log in with your US satellite or cable provider credentials.
Download CNN Android app on Google Play.